Click the play button above to listen to this episode!
How can we use self-tracking to improve our overall wellness? This week, we catch up with Miray Tayfun, the co-founder and CEO of Vivoo, to talk all about how to optimize our health through biosensors. With a background in bioengineering, Miray shares how we can use self-tracking devices to better understand our bodies.
We also learn about Miray’s personal journey as an entrepreneur, along with her thoughts on the future of biohacking.
Vivoo is an at-home wellness tracker that gives you personalized recommendations based on your hydration, ketones, pH levels, white blood cells, liver/kidney function and more. How it works: download the free Vivoo app, pee on one of the sticks provided, and scan it into the app to receive your tips based on health goals, dietary preferences and more.
Listeners will get 30% off your purchase of Vivoo with code WELLNESS30.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Miray
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.