How can we use our credit card points and loyalty programs to score free travel in 2021? In this episode, we chat with Julia Menez, travel hacking coach extraordinaire and host of the Geobreeze Travel podcast, all about what travel hacking means and how we can best leverage our credit card points in the new year.
Julia and I chat about how to get started when it comes to planning your first free trip, how travel hacking can affect your credit score, and ways to travel hack responsibly. We also discuss how we can take advantage of travel hacking during a pandemic, and some misconceptions around credit. Plus, Julia shares her own travel hacking adventures, and we learn what country had the best breakfast options!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Julia
- Kiva.org – small business lending