How can we live more joyfully while working toward our health goals? In this episode, we talk to Kristine Palkowetz, the blogger and recipe developer behind Joyful Goodness. Kristine shares the story of her own wellness journey, and how she taught her body to fight back from illness through nutrition and plant-based medicine. We also discuss what it means to be a qualitarian, the power of making small changes to create major shifts in our lives, and how to foster community through the foods we eat.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Kristine
- Website: www.joyfulgoodness.com
- Instagram: @joyful_goodness and @kristine_palko
- Facebook: facebook.com/joyfulgoodnessbykristine