How are you staying physically and mentally healthy in our new normal? In this episode, we hear from Yentl Lega, registered dietitian and stress therapist, who shares her tips for self-care during COVID-19. We talk about mindfulness, social connection, grounding techniques, creating boundaries and routines when working from home, and more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend! Email me at email@example.com for topics and guests you’d like to see.
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Yentl
- Yentl’s Website: YOUnfolded.com
- Sign up for a free Healthy, Balanced, Beautiful YOU Discovery Chat with Yentl
- Instagram: @yentllega
- Facebook: facebook.com/yentllega
- YouTube Channel
- Twitter: @yentllega
- Pinterest: @yentllega
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says