Happy August, readers! I graduated from college two years ago, but I still get that same lump in my throat when August rolls around… It’s almost back-to-school time! Thankfully, I won’t be juggling work and classes this time around (although next August may be another story!), but this time of the year is still a hectic one for me. I’m happy to have a few more slightly relaxing weeks before things get crazy here!
How are you spending your last few weeks of summer? I’d love to hear about it in the comments! In the meantime, check out the latest batch of Link Love, and feel free to share your own favorites. 🙂
- I’m normally not a fan of the whole “realistic Disney characters” movement taking over social media, but I absolutely adore these artistic renderings of the Disney princes in real life. I’m torn between Eric and Prince Charming!
- What does your Disney prince crush say about you? (I’m not sure mine is accurate – I always liked Eric from The Little Mermaid the best, but the description for Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty seems to be a better fit for what I want in a husband. Still, I think it’s a fun list!)
- Venus is currently in retrograde, which means everything in your life related to love and beauty is going to get turned upside down. Plus, your exes are going to start coming out of the woodwork (which is eerily accurate for me so far). Gala Darling has a fun guide for how to survive Venus Retrograde and use this time to your advantage!
- Speaking of Venus Retrograde, Astrostyle also shares some tips for getting through this time with your love life intact.
- Bustle has a great article on how to make friends as an adult. These tips are definitely worth trying out!
- What does your personality type say about your career destiny?
- I have a fascination with abandoned amusement parks, so I was amazed by these photo manipulations of an abandoned Walt Disney World. So eerie!
- For all of my Orange County, CA readers who like whole, organic foods, you have to check out Model Meals meal delivery service! All of the meals are Whole30 compliant and look amazing. 🙂
- Want to wake up with a flatter stomach? Shape.com has some weight loss tips you might not think of!
- Before your next interview, review these seven questions that employers will use to determine your emotional intelligence.
- These two-ingredient punch recipes look awesome! I can’t wait to test them out on house guests.
- Are your office habits making you unhealthy? (Hint: Probably.)
- This sneaker exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum sounds awesome!
What are your favorite links from the last week? Share yours in the comments section below!