Happy Wednesday! I can’t believe it’s almost back-to-school time… It feels like the summer just started. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that I want the month of July to drag on as long as possible!
This week has brought on a few exciting opportunities for me in my personal and professional life. I’m especially proud to share that I have been named Writer of the Month at Career Camel, where I regularly contribute guest articles with career and academic advice. I have loved writing for them in the last year, and look forward to writing more in the future. Check out my portfolio section to scope out a few of those articles!
My Hump Day could certainly use a pick-me-up, and perhaps yours could, too. Enjoy this week’s batch of Link Love, and as always, share some of your favorite findings in the comments section below! 🙂
- Limited Too is coming back, and so is my childhood! Buzzfeed shares a list of items that need to return when the stores open. I’m pretty sure I had a few of these myself!
- Gearing up for an important interview? U.S. News has some great questions to ask your interviewer at the end.
- I loved this article about how it feels to walk away from something we love before we’re ready, and understanding that the best memories are often still ahead of us.
- One retail buyer shares eight bad shopping habits that will make you one of the most dreaded customers. Keep these in mind on your next shopping trips!
- These perfectly timed dog photos will make you laugh. I have too many favorites to just name one!
- I loved these combo photos that split images from two different ads, especially the Marlboro French fries. Such a creative concept!
- I picked up this black and white bangle bracelet at Charming Charlie, and it’s already getting a lot of use!
- Which historical figures would make terrible girlfriends? (Hint: Most are named Mary or Elizabeth.)
- In case you missed it, check out my latest post on creating the perfect aquatic #DormStyle!
What are some of your favorite links from the week? Sound off in the comments section below!