Happy Wednesday, readers! July has been an exciting month for me as I moved into a brand new apartment on my own and have been unpacking and settling into this gorgeous bachelor pad. 🙂
(By bachelor pad, I really mean “gorgeous apartment where I cook, clean, write and finally have access to ABC Family.” But bachelor pad sounds a lot more exciting.)
Of course, in the midst of this move, I still had time to scour the Internet for fabulous links. You’re welcome! Enjoy this latest batch of link love and share your own favorite recent links and articles in the comments section below!
- BuzzFeed has compiled a fabulous collection of paintings, starring Guy Fieri as a Renaissance baby. Who knew Guy Fieri had been around so long?!
- I don’t usually buy ground beef, but when I do, I cook this awesome Whole30-compliant burrito bowl. (Then I melt cheese on top and make it not Whole30-compliant.)
- You don’t owe anyone your pretty, according to this wonderful and empowering Yes and Yes article.
- I know Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick didn’t always have the healthiest relationship, but I’ll still mourn its ending and the loss of Lord Disick from one of my favorite garbage TV shows.
- The makeup-free selfie movement really isn’t all that progressive or necessarily empowering. Here’s why.
- This song by Saint Motel makes me want to host a retro dance party with all of my most glamorous friends.
- Harry Potter fans and Eminem fans alike must watch this video of Daniel Radcliffe rapping The Real Slim Shady. It will make your life complete.
- In case you missed it: Check out my Career Camel article on how to prepare for your next year of college during the summertime!
- I just invested in this light blue scallop top from The Limited and I’m in love! Can’t wait to break it out this weekend.
What are your favorite articles, links and other finds from the week? Share yours in the comments section below! 🙂