Bon jour and happy March! I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this beautiful new month. I had the opportunity to take a few days off from work to see family from overseas and spend time in my hometown. I can’t deny it: there’s no place like home. 🙂
How has everyone else been spending the new month? Any vacations planned in the near future?
As always, enjoy this round of link love and be sure to share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- Did you know that red peppers are richer in Vitamin C than orange juice? Health.com highlights the best foods for each vitamin and mineral, from Vitamin A to Zinc! 🙂
- It’s National Book Day! In honor of this awesome holiday for bibliophiles, take this short quiz to see which banned book you are. (I’m Tropic of Cancer!)
- On the subject of good books, Beauty Coated Life has compiled an excellent list of books that every career girl (and guy) should read.
- Last night, I made a delicious, veggie-filled and Whole30-compliant version of fettuccine alfredo, featuring cauliflower and zucchini noodles. Friends, you have to try this!
- Where are the men of The Princess Diaries today? BRB, swooning over Chris Pine right now. (I love and miss you, Fat Louie.)
- I love these style tips! Glam Radar shares a few fashion techniques for looking more youthful.
- Eating healthy or following a program like Whole30 can be difficult to do while maintaining your social life. Check out my tips on how to enjoy both without sacrificing one or the other!
- I am now managing my dog Charlie’s Instagram page. Please be sure to follow him @charlie_sez for adorable pictures of the nicest Cavalier King Charles Spaniel you’ll ever see.
What are your favorite links from the week? Sound off in the comments section below!