Hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Valentine’s Day or, for many of us, Day-To-Eat-All-The-Things! I’ll admit that my Whole60 went off the rails around the holiday, with a few nights out to dinner and more chocolate temptation than I knew what to do with. Thankfully, my junk food honeymoon period is reaching its end, and I’m ready to start trying new healthy recipes again. How did everyone else celebrate the holiday?
As you recover from your own sugar comas, take a look at the latest and greatest in Link Love! 🙂
- Valentine’s Day is not just a time to celebrate romantic love, but to express kindness toward all. I loved The Yogi Movement’s article on random acts of kindness and simple ways to be a little nicer around this time of year.
- Jane Austen fans will enjoy Sarah’s take on Lizzy Bennet (Pride and Prejudice) if she had lived in 2015.
- It’s important to listen to your self care rhythm. Do you know if you have been listening?
- Speaking of self care, check out my five suggestions for how to “treat yo self” and make yourself a priority!
- I’m obsessed with this real fruit jewelry! Has anyone else purchased these? I think I’ll need to invest in a lemon slice necklace one of these days!
- If you’re planning to host any overnight guests in the near future, these are some great tips on how to prepare your home prior to their visit.
- For my paleo or food-sensitive buddies, make sure you avoid these five mistakes prior to traveling.
- Looking for tips on how to create a meal plan? Check out my article and download my free template for guidance!
- When you don’t know what to write about, try these suggestions.
- In honor of our #FloridaFreeze, I had to share this 1985 article about a two-year-old boy who was saved from the freezing temperatures by his puppies.
What are some of your favorite links throughout the week?