Happy Wednesday and Happy February! I’m not sure if you knew this, but there was a pretty important football game that took place over the weekend. Did you catch it? Thankfully, as a non-Seahawks fan, the odds were ever in my favor, but as a marketing/PR professional, I was more invested in the commercials than anything else!
What was your favorite commercial? Did you do anything fun for the Super Bowl? Sound off with your Super Bowl excitement in the comments section below!
- My favorite commercial was definitely the Budweiser commercial! I’m a sucker for puppies and I dare you not to cry while watching. I DARE YOU.
- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! For my local friends in Central Florida, check out this awesome list of things to do in Sanford during Valentine’s Day Weekend.
- Not sure if this counts as SWYPO in the world of Whole30, but this apple almond raspberry bake looks delicious.
- What should you look for in your next internship? Check out my latest guest article for Career Camel all about how to choose the next place to intern.
- Want to know the best career for your personality type? Look no further than this infographic. My two personality types seem to yield very different careers!
- Life Style Body illustrates three ways to reboot your self-confidence.
- Comparison is the thief of joy, especially when you’re participating in a socially publicized program like the Whole30.
- Meal planning can be one of the toughest but most necessary techniques for losing weight and following a healthy lifestyle. Run to the Finish features 10 tips for creating your meal plan.
- The news coverage of Bruce Jenner and his alleged transition from male to female has really bothered me, and this article discusses the story’s path from tabloid fodder to full-on news. It’s sad to see how dramatized the story has become, and important to consider what sources such as The Institute for Transgender Economic Advancement and GLAAD have to say about the matter.
- Completing a Whole30? Check out Week 4 of my weekly recap series, where I highlight my own observations and favorite recipes for Days 22-28.
What are your favorite links? Sound off in the comments section below!
Go Patriots! 🙂