What’s shaking, readers? We’re already a few weeks into the New Year, but I’m still referring to 2013 as “last year.” Are any of you guilty of the same thing?
2015 is treating me well! Between attending events for work and attempting to cook without burning my kitchen down, I have been keeping busy and having a great year. What have you been up to since the clock struck midnight on January 1?
No matter what your plans have been, you’ll want to check out the latest in Link Love. Your computer will thank you!
- A six-year-old boy asked, “What is the meaning of life?” Astrophysicist and secret superhero Neil deGrasse Tyson responded with the most perfect and thoughtful answer.
- My friend Nicole wrote this awesome post about happiness and how important it is not to let our negativity get in our way.
- Korean women in their twenties taste-tested some popular American junk foods, and their reactions are priceless. I especially love the reactions to Pop Tarts!
- As someone who is guilty of her own Pinterest fails, I loved this compilation of failed Pinterest project attempts.
- “What is your biggest weakness?” This article discusses the best way to answer this dreaded interview question.
- If you spend a lot of time on your computer, you’ll love this list of keyboard shortcuts for Mac and PC.
- Hey Whole30-ers! Don’t forget to check out my latest weekly recap of my January Whole30, complete with recipes, tips and more!
- Traveling this year? You’ll want to consult my top five travel must-haves.
What have been some of your favorite links this year?