Happy Hump Day, my dear readers, and welcome to the very first Link Love of the year! I hope 2015 is treating you well and that you are on track to accomplish everything you set out to achieve in the final days of 2014. I know I am! 😉
Settle into the New Year with this week’s batch of Link Love. You won’t regret it!
- Now that I’m 24, this song totally describes my life. I laughed the first time I heard it, and then I was sad when I realized how true it really was and how old I was starting to feel.
- Looking for some reading inspiration for 2015? Check out POPSUGAR’s 2015 Reading Challenge!
- If you think you can’t afford to eat healthy in the new year, think again. Steph at Stupid Easy Paleo discusses her 15 tips for eating paleo on a budget.
- Your university’s career center might be one of the most underutilized resources on campus! Check out my guest blog for Career Camel on how to make the most out of your university’s career center.
- Let’s face it: We all say “I’m sorry” way more than we should. Lisa M. Hayes shares the top five times not to apologize!
- Save hundreds of dollars with these DIY versions of Anthropologie products. Looks like a lot of fun!
- I loved this article on how to get your kids to become health nuts. I’ll have to store these away for a few years – I’d love to build my own garden!
- Looking to actively improve yourself in 2015? Check out this list of 7 weekly rituals for a superhero life!
- These paper doll versions of famous artists are too clever! My favorite is the Frida Kahlo doll.
- Now that the spring semester is here, check out NerdWallet’s compilation of the best money moves students can make in January. (Did I mention I was quoted in this article?) 🙂
- To all my Whole30-ers, take a peek at my Week 1 recap, featuring recipes, tips and more!