Happy Hanukkah to all my readers who celebrate! I wish you a joyous holiday filled with latkes and devoid of stupid questions. 🙂 As for many of my other readers, can you believe that Christmas is almost here? The year has flown by, and while I look forward to celebrating every holiday I can with my loved ones, I would like to hold onto 2014 a little longer. What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?
- Still looking for a fun, personalized gift for the young professional in your life? These customized business card cases are awesome and they have lots of colors and patterns to choose from. I bought one earlier in the year with my name on it, and I get tons of compliments at networking events!
- This is what social media platforms would look like if they were hot guys. Personally, I’m digging Facebook and LinkedIn.
- “Because sometimes, when you’re having a good hair day and your outfit looks like it could be on the cover of Vogue, you really hope you’ll run into someone from your past.”
- Pantone has announced that Marsala is the color of the year for 2015. You may begin planning your wardrobes accordingly.
- Not gonna lie… I really like this sofa/fort/cabin/whatever it is.
- Ad Week shares the 13 biggest brand failures of the year. This is one of many reasons I don’t really shop at Urban Outfitters.
- I loved this quick read about the choice between being a kind human being or a cruel one.
- We can all use a few tips for how to be a little more productive every day.
- My friend and co-worker Isaac wrote this awesome post on why you shouldn’t air your dirty laundry on social media.
What are some of your favorite links and articles for the week?