Good evening, and happy December! Blogging has been a bit slow here at So It Must Be True in the last month, but life has been good. Outcomes for my fantasy football team may have taken a turn for the worst in the past few weeks, but the holidays are almost here and it’s time for celebration. What are your plans? Any fun holiday parties in the works? Share what you’re most looking forward to this season in the comments section below. As always, enjoy this week’s batch of Link Love!
- Survive the winter cold and look good while doing it! These 11 tricks will help you look and feel fairly awesome even though it’s freezing.
- Heartbroken? Just take two Aspirin and see how you feel tomorrow.
- These coconut lime chicken bites are to die for. They are Whole 30 compliant, gluten free, flavorful and quickly becoming a favorite of mine!
- Want to look especially festive at your company’s Christmas party? Try out one of these crazy holiday hairdos.
- With all of the holiday desserts that surround us, it’s hard not to gain weight at this time of the year. Dani at Clean & Delicious shares a few of her tips for avoiding that dreaded holiday weight gain. –http://cleananddelicious.com/2014/11/26/5-tips-for-surviving-the-holidays/
- Mindy Kaling is one of my favorite writers/comedians these days, and these quotes will give you an idea of why.
- Need a pick-me-up? Try starting your day with one of these life-changing affirmations.
- Fellow UCF Honors student Taylor shares her 10 tips for making internship fairs bearable (and even fun). Welcome to the blogosphere, Taylor! –
- Some Pinterest beauty “hacks” can actually hurt you.
- In case you missed it, check out my list of well-meaning but common reactions I get when people find out I’m Jewish.
- As you prepare for holiday travel, check out these helpful tips for packing your suitcase.
What are some fun links and interesting articles you’ve come across this week?