Good evening, friends. I don’t know about you, but I am just loving the month of October so far! I have already begun decorating the apartment for Halloween, and this past weekend, I enjoyed our first cold front of the season at a beautiful green spring. It is shaping up to be another beautiful month!
What are you looking forward to this month?
Share your own October plans in the comments section below, and in the meantime, enjoy this week’s round of Link Love!
- Ann M. Martin releases her newest middle-grade book, and finally reveals her favorite character from The Baby-Sitters Club series. I am feeling incredibly nostalgic right now!
- Speaking of The Baby-Sitters Club, someone created a blog about the fashion choices of the ever-fabulous Claudia Kishi, vice president of the club because she had her own phone line.
- Act of kindness: A police officer, upon learning that the woman he pulled over couldn’t afford a booster seat for her child, went out and bought one for her!
- Want to avoid college weight gain? Check out my 15 tips for staying svelte in college! (That title seems to have a much better ring to it…)
- Attention Gladiators! The Limited has just released its Scandal collection. (Yes, inspired by the TV show.) It’s like two of my favorite things in the world hooked up and created the perfect offspring.
- Career Camel invited me to share my best tips for surviving your freshman year of college. Check it out and share your thoughts in the comments section!
- Loved this post about Gilmore Girls as explained by someone who has never watched the show. Too funny for those of us who did watch!
- Has J.K. Rowling just confirmed the return of Harry Potter? Your guess is as good as mine!
- You’ll have fun flipping through this list of celebs who also voiced your favorite cartoons. Some may surprise you!
What are your favorite articles from the week? Sound off below!