Some schools are back in session, which means it’s time to trade in those bathing suits for books and return to the classroom. Whether you’ve already begun opening your textbooks or still have a few weeks of summer left, allow yourself to relax with this week’s batch of Link Love!
- If you could go back in time, what would you tell your freshman self? I was asked to share a few of my own tips in a guest article for Career Camel.
- Is it possible to find the love of your life on a three-hour flight? One Irish traveler searches for the young Canadian woman he met on a flight to Dublin through social media hashtags #LoveAtFirstFlight and #FindKatie. (He found her!)
- Emma Ferrer channels her grandmother, Audrey Hepburn, in a photo shoot for Harper’s Bazaar. The resemblance is striking, as is the accompanying article.
- These jello shot marshmallows are adorable!
- Let’s be honest… did you really “wake up like this”?
- A credit union in Texas recently launched a racy new campaign that urges consumers not to be “spanked by banks.” Innovative or inappropriate? I’d love your thoughts!
- What are the worst meals you can order in a restaurant? This list from YouBeauty may surprise you!
- Did you catch the latest edition of The Freshman 15? If not, check out my tips for finding happiness in college.
- It has been two years since I began my senior year of college, but these feelings are still all-too-familiar.
What are some links you’ve come across in the last week? Share your great finds in the comments section below!