Happy Wednesday and end of July! The month was a bittersweet one for me, as two close friends from college packed up to move out of state, but I’m looking forward to the adventures that August brings. Beginning Friday, I will embark on my third Whole 30, and am excited for other opportunities in the coming month. I will also take advantage of the warm weather and continue to work on my pathetically miniscule tan!
What are you looking forward to in August? Share your own adventures in the comments section, and in the meantime, enjoy another fabulous round of Link Love.
- When is it appropriate to take a selfie? Jezebel breaks it down for all of you selfie kings and queens.
- Sarah at Yes & Yes shares her best tips for looking great even in the scorching summertime.
- What happens to your Facebook when you die?
- OkCupid has been experimenting on its users, and the results are interesting.
- I love Dani’s smoothie making guide! This is great for any smoothie enthusiast who is looking to make his/her drinks a little more balanced and nutritious.
- This article on What I Instagrammed Vs. What Was Really Happening made me laugh. Some of these hit a little too close to home! 🙂
- If you’re a young person who has read Harry Potter, chances are you are less bigoted than other young people, according to these studies.
- Getting ready to sign up for college classes? Check out my guide on how to set up the schedule you want and still graduate on time!
- I’ve always loved It’s Raining Men but I never saw the music video until tonight. Enjoy! 🙂
What are some of your favorite articles and links this week? Sound off in the comments below!