Good afternoon, friends! We are (sort of) back to our regularly scheduled programming here at So It Must Be True, and once again, I’m excited to share the latest batch of Link Love. Hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July weekend filled with friends, family and ESPN’s hotdog eating contest!
- Harry Potter fans, rejoice! J.K. Rowling has released a special article (courtesy of everyone’s favorite witch-journalist, Rita Skeeter) featuring Harry Potter & Co. at the Quidditch Cup, several years into the future.
- I never knew just how much Zach Galifinakis and Louis Vuitton looked alike… until now. Check out these crazy celebrity lookalikes throughout history!
- As I scroll through these double entendres and adult jokes hidden in cartoons, I’m convinced that kids’ shows were really meant for the grown-ups.
- Business Insider has compiled a list of the best college traditions. I’m proud to see my alma mater on this list… Go Knights!
- These tips for pantry organization make me want to hit up The Container Store immediately, and then apply this advice to my closet.
- Here are the four people you should cut out of your life.
- People are very angry that J. Crew has introduced a size 000 into their lineup. Personally, I find a lot of the outrage to be discriminatory toward women who actually need to wear a size 000. (They do exist!)
- If you like Seinfeld, you’ll love following Modern Seinfeld (@SeinfeldToday) on Twitter. Tweets include plots to Seinfeld if the show took place in modern day!
- For those who missed it, check out the guest article I wrote for Talent Cupboard about the job search and the importance of building your network early on.
Happy reading! What are some of the best links you’ve come across this week?