It’s that time of the week again! You know, that time when I post interesting, funny and sometimes bizarre articles from around the web for a very eclectic link roundup. Get ready for this week’s Link Love and share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- Naturally, the marketing professional in me cringes (and occasionally laughs) when she sees some of these crimes against design.
- Sugar is packed in everything we eat, but how much are we sacrificing our health for taste? (You’ll be shocked at how much added sugar we consume in the U.S. compared to the daily recommended amount.)
- Shane is either the best or the worst Walmart employee of all time. I’ll let you be the judge of that! (I’m assuming this is completely fake, but it’s still pretty funny.)
- As a UCF alumna and Knights fan, I’m a little bit obsessed with this homemade crocheted Knightro hat.
- Male celebrities get an interesting Photoshop makeover with Zooey Deschanel’s eyes. Cee Lo looks adorable.
- According to J.K. Rowling, if the Harry Potter series were written from Draco’s perspective, you could expect such titles as Draco Malfoy and the Rejected Handshake and Draco Malfoy and the Year His Father Would Hear About. Check out this post for the full list of Draco Malfoy titles, as well as the titles of other books as narrated by different characters.
- Here are five things to do before bed that will make tomorrow a whole lot easier!
- In case you missed it, check out my article on the role of women in romantic comedies.
Any fantastic articles you’ve come across lately? Drop a note in the comments section or share your favorite posts that you’ve published!