Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Summer officially begins on Saturday, so I’m excited to log some more days by the pool on the rare occurrence that it’s not raining in Florida. How are you spending your summer? You can start with a peek at this week’s Link Love, and post your own favorite findings in the comments section below!
- I never liked the word “bae” to describe one’s significant other, so I loved this article poking fun at bae and doe.
- The NBA Finals may be over, but this ESPN article about Chris Bosh on and off the court was definitely an interesting read. (Did you know that he has been able to code since high school?)
- According to Levo League, there are five things you should ask for in your career right now (and they’re not money).
- Your favorite Disney characters may have looked radically different in the initial concept artwork. Some of these drawings will surprise you! (Super skinny Aladdin is channeling his inner emo kid through the male side bangs… very ahead of his time.)
- Jen shares four lessons she learned in her four years out of college.
- Couples can make a lot of huge money mistakes that may negatively impact their relationships. Here are three of the biggest mistakes to avoid.
- If I ever move to China, I’m going to apply for a job as a panda caretaker or a fake executive.
- For those who love awkward engagement and wedding photos, this link will not disappoint. (I actually really loved the natural disaster photo, though!)
- Enjoy these unintentionally hilarious retro comic book panels, because I’m nothing if not a fan of the double entendre.
- If you haven’t read it already, check out my 15 tips for how to shine at your internship this summer (or any semester).
What are some of your favorite articles from the last few weeks?