Good evening, readers, and happy June! How have you decided to start your month? I kicked off June with my third Whole 30 (because I am clearly insane!) and by participating in the 100 Happy Days challenge. For the next 100 days, I will photograph something that makes me happy – and I encourage you to do the same! If you’d like to see my progress (I’m on Day 4 so far), feel free to follow my Instagram!
Plenty of interesting/strange news has also come with the new month, so allow me to share this week’s batch of link love with you!
- A woman in Japan filed for divorce because her husband didn’t like the movie Frozen. I guess their love is no longer an open door…
- Introverted? These eight tips will help you break the ice at your next networking event. Because I’m shy myself, I like to apply some of these too!
- This Buzzfeed list pretty much explains why I avoid going out for dinner with large groups of people! 🙂
- What happens to your credit report when you get married? This article provides a lot of helpful information!
- Speaking of marriage, did you know you can get a social media pre-nup these days? Husbands who post unflattering pictures of their wives, beware!
- I loved this list of 7 ideas from ancient philosophers that can be applied to your modern life.
- As part of Webucator’s series from May for college grads (the one I participated in, remember?), The Grown Up Truth published an article about the importance of mimicking in the office.
- Got writer’s block? Here are some of the many excuses we tell ourselves to get out of writing!
- Whether you’ve chosen to lean in or not, Zosia Mamet (Shoshannah on Girls) published a fabulous article about feminism and what success really should mean.
- These terrible real estate photos are sure to make you laugh.
- Finally, for everyone who missed it, check out the 15 best tips from college graduates for college graduates!
What links have you come across this week?