Happy Hump Day! The weekend may seem far away, but keep your chin up: it’s a long weekend. 🙂 In the meantime, enjoy this batch of Link Love and hold on tight. Friday will be here before you know it!
- I’ve loved watching Bob’s Burgers over the years, so I was especially excited when Hello Giggles posted a list of Tina Belcher’s most relatable traits. (Bonus points to them, because she’s probably my favorite character on the show.)
- Sometimes we’re presented with more opportunities than we know what to do with! I love this article by Danielle LaPorte on how to prioritize and figure out which idea to pursue.
- This article about a five-year-old terminally ill boy receiving a superhero funeral made me cry.
- Thanks to the social media boom, teenagers are spending more and more on their proms. Gotta look fabulous for Instagram, am I right?
- Everyone can benefit from this article about how to get over your mistakes.
- Did you know that strangers to a company are less likely to get that company’s best jobs? This article not only discusses the phenomenon in greater detail, but also provides tips for how not to be a stranger throughout the application process.
- My friend Nicole wrote a fantastic piece for Elite Daily about why your major in college doesn’t have to define what you do after graduation. (If you enjoy her article, look out for more of Nicole’s advice on one of my upcoming blogs this month!)
- If you haven’t read it already, check out my post on why the ability to write well is important for all college grads seeking employment. (I also include a few tips!)