It’s crazy to believe how much can happen in one year! I recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of my college graduation, and am coming up on my one-year anniversary at work. College seniors are now going through their own graduations and beginning their post-grad lives. In honor of Graduation Season, I’d like to share a few great resources for college grads (and current students as well)!
- If you haven’t caught it already, I recently posted the 15 lessons I learned in the year since my own graduation.
- Loved this article about why you should choose the best opportunity over the best salary when deciding what to do after you graduate.
- We often find ourselves dreading the idea of “networking,” but did you know that you already have a network out there?
- Everyone can benefit from some good interview tips.
- In a world filled with distractions, how do we stay focused on our goals? This article by Leonie Dawson has the answer.
- A lot of people will ask you “What are you going to do after graduation?” Jen has a refreshing take on this over-asked question. (And if you enjoyed her article, stay tuned for her post-graduate advice on an upcoming blog of mine!)
- In honor of Audrey Hepburn’s 85th birthday this weekend, I have to share these tips inspired by the Breakfast at Tiffany’s star (and one of my favorite actresses!).
- Finally, this has nothing to do with graduation or career success, but I love this article about The Mindy Project‘s season finale and its many romantic comedy references… almost as much as I enjoyed the episode itself!
What were some of your favorite links this week? Share in the comments section below!