I can’t believe how quickly the month of April has passed us by. In the past 30 days, I have conquered another clean eating program (details to follow in an upcoming blog!), coordinated a few big projects, and even fallen in love with my city’s arena football team! What a fantastic month, and as we gear up for the next, I can only hope that May is as exciting and wonderful as April has been.
Let’s end the month on a high note with some fabulous Link Love!
- In honor of the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls (man, don’t you feel old right now?), Jezebel composed a ranking of every character in the movie. Enjoy!
- Here’s one tiny detail that shows up quite a bit in Disney and Pixar movies. Have you noticed it before?
- Attention, writers! Blog and Retire provides five online tools to improve your writing.
- I loved this list of 25 things you need to stop wasting time on. Which ones are you guilty of?
- As much as I hated the How I Met Your Mother finale, this scene that was edited out may have made it a little better.
- We all have our bad days, but these tips will help you start over when you’ve already woken up on the wrong side of the bed.
- I enjoyed the movie Frozen, even if I thought it was a little overrated. This “honest trailer” of the film had me laughing out loud!
- Salon posted an interesting read about the inconsistencies in what women think men find attractive versus what men actually find attractive.
What great links have you come across this week?