Well, lovebirds, it looks like Valentine’s Day is almost here! Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you’ve probably noticed a lot of dating/relationship/Valentine’s Day articles across the Internet. This week’s Link Love is no different.
In honor of the upcoming secretly-created-by-Hallmark holiday, enjoy some fun Valentine’s Day articles!
- Mashable highlights the eight ways Valentine’s Day changes from childhood to adulthood. (Man, do I miss getting 25 cartoon-themed Valentines every year!)
- As soon as our friends get engaged, it seems their engagement photos flood our Facebook news feeds! Here are a few of the more awkward engagement photos.
- Impress your date this year with these Valentine’s Day facts.
- J.K. Rowling may have expressed her regret for pairing Ron and Hermione together, but this article is a fun defense of why the couple belongs together.
- One florist defends the decision not to sell roses around Valentine’s Day. I didn’t even know there was a controversy, but this was an interesting read!
- Save some money this Valentine’s Day with these freebies.
- I loved this article about some of the great romances in history.
- Want to know who your Shakespearean soulmate is? Check out the quiz here! (Somehow, mine was Juliet. Hmmm.)
- Finally, here’s a little throwback: I wrote this article about inexpensive ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day back when I was eighteen. Enjoy!
Happy Valentine’s Day!