When I woke up yesterday morning, I saw the rain and noticed that it was a particularly dreary Wednesday. After a few beautiful, sunny days that reminded me of what I love about springtime, I am left with a very gray middle of the week that I hope will clear up soon! As we all anxiously await the (hopefully brighter) weekend, let’s enjoy a cup of tea and a sampling of this week’s interesting/funny/thought-provoking articles. (And no, Justin Bieber is not invited!)
- Need a few words of wisdom to get you through the week? Elle’s advice columnist has you covered. (One of my favorites: “Dress for how you wish to be dealt with.”)
- Do you know your Kelly Blue Book value? Interesting take on knowing what we deserve in a relationship.
- This new Barney’s campaign incorporates transgender models of different ages, races and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Thanks to Branden for sending me this compilation of cats taking selfies! Adorable.
- Thought Catalog posted these 11 simple truths that will make your life better.
- As a marketing professional, I can’t help but love these honest, re-written brand slogans.
- In case you missed it, check out my guest post on break-ups in the age of social media.
Any great links this week? Send them my way!