With 2013 now behind us and my event-driven job back in full swing, it is now more rewarding than ever to stumble upon a nice thought-provoking article. This week, enjoy some wonderful links, including one essay written by the all-powerful Beyonce!
- Yes, you read correctly: Beyonce has penned an essay about gender equality (or the lack thereof) for Maria Shriver’s Shriver Report. All hail Queen Bey!
- Do women share an unspoken “girl code,” and if so, what exactly does that code dictate?
- Check out this beautifully designed ad agency (JWT Amsterdam) to get your own interior design juices flowing.
- Although shows like 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom receive a lot of criticism, research suggests that they actually have helped to prevent teen pregnancy.
- Whether you’re a self proclaimed fashionista or you struggle to get dressed in the mornings, these 10 quick style lessons are a must-read!
- If you wrote a 100% honest online dating profile, what would it look like? Jen’s article made me laugh and was easy to relate to.
- It can be nearly impossible at times to describe yourself in a professional setting, but these tips for building a personal vocabulary make it look like a piece of cake!
- I can’t believe I didn’t discover Open Culture sooner! You can download free classic books and movies here, and the site even offers an eclectic array of online courses (for example, Literature and Psychoanalysis, or Science and Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to the Science of Soft Matter).
What are some useful or interesting links/articles you discovered lately?