The gifts have begun to make their way in. My office building is decked with trees, wreaths and holly. And the holiday light shows are finally in full bloom! Christmas season is finally here, and it is definitely a jolly (if not uncharacteristically freezing for Central Florida) time of year. Wishing a happy holiday season to you and your family! My gift to you? A fabulous round-up of articles and links you will love!
- Looking for gifts for the book lovers in your life? Check out this awesome list of Etsy items for bookworms.
- Sarah from Yes & Yes also compiled a list of ideas for original gifts you can DIY and customize for your friends and loved ones.
- This awesome calendar juxtaposes images of Kanye West and adorable pugs, accompanied by ridiculous Kanye quotes.
- This list of old fashioned dating habits has been making its rounds, and I couldn’t agree more!
- Thinking of quitting blogging? Gala Darling has some great advice that can be applied to blogging or nearly anything else you’re struggling with in life!
- There are 13 things that mentally strong people avoid. Which ones are you guilty of?
- Sometimes supporting characters are just way more interesting than the leads! (Here’s looking at you, Mercutio.)
- I cracked up at this compilation of completely wrong test answers, many of which were written by young kids! Click this link if you are ready for literal LOLs.
Any great links you’ve stumbled upon this week?