For those of you who celebrated, I wish you a very happy belated Thanksgiving and/or Hanukkah! I am thankful for many things at this juncture in my life: a wonderful family, a great group of friends, a job I love and a supportive network of readers! 🙂 Of course, I am also thankful for some of the awesome articles and links I came across over the last week or so, and am excited to share them with you as we make our way into December!
- An artist allowed her four-year-old daughter to finish some of her drawings, and this led to some very strange but interesting artwork.
- Is your perfectionism ruining your life? The Huffington Post says yes, and here’s why.
- Want to know the origin of your state’s name? You may be surprised with what you learn!
- The country’s longest married couple provides relationship advice for making your marriage last 81 years or more. At a time when more than half of marriages end in divorce, this article will reaffirm your belief in love and most definitely melt your heart.
- Alexandra Franzen’s mantra will help you out in times when you have trouble remembering who you are, what you do or why you do it.
- Kids do the darndest things. This video highlights some of the things that kids do that would be especially creepy if an adult did them. (Which ones were you guilty of?)
- I was definitely able to relate to these fashion moments that take place between ages 2 and 29, even if I’m only 23. Hilarious post!
- This article suggests that living in the world of social media makes it impossible for to escape your exes. Thoughts?
- Finally, check out this honest movie trailer of The Notebook for a good laugh!
Again, hope you had a wonderful holiday! Any great links you’ve come across this week?