This week’s roundup delves into a few of life’s greatest mysteries. Kidding – just a few interesting articles to get you through the week!
- Having just celebrated my 23rd birthday in September, I can’t help but relate with these soul-crushing truths about being 23, as I’m sure many 20-somethings will.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths? Here’s hoping that your career doesn’t pop up on this listing!
- This article discusses why online dating can be a good thing.
- Of course, this article suggests that online dating is making us miserable in our love lives because of the number of choices available to us. What are your thoughts?
- For many of us, middle school was a miserable time in our lives. This BuzzFeed list reminds us of the things we are definitely not missing out on, now that we are all grown up.
- I stumbled across this site, Forty Days of Dating, a few days ago and was completely glued. Two friends in New York with completely opposite relationship problems decide to date as an experiment for forty days, and the lines between friendship and love become increasingly unclear. You will want to stick around till the end!
- Looking for a good read? This article will guide you to a classic book you’ll love based on your TV preferences.
- The most retweeted tweets of all time will give you a greater insight into social media and society itself. (Sad to know that more than one of these tweets came from a member of One Direction!)
Any great articles this week?