After spending a mediocre day at the doctor and in bed, I was both surprised and ecstatic to learn that I have won the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to Sharon from Hyperactive Inefficiency (who so kindly nominated me for the award), my day has gotten a whole lot better, and I am extremely honored to have even been considered. 🙂
As one of the rules for accepting this award, I must tell you seven things you might not know about me.
1. If I were a Disney princess, I would be Belle.
2. Contrary to what my social standing in high school would suggest, I was a cheerleader for five years and was, at one point, ranked at the All-American level. (Read: I used to do flips and stuff.)
3. I collect spoons from every new state, country or exciting tourist attraction I visit.
4. I could watch the TCM channel all day, especially if they were having a Humphrey Bogart/Audrey Hepburn/Katharine Hepburn/Spencer Tracy marathon. Old Hollywood > New Hollywood. (Does that make me sound like a hipster?)
5. My most recent obsession is the new fairy-tale show Once Upon a Time on ABC. I’m waiting for an excuse to blog about some aspect of it… because it’s that good.
6. Back in October, I orchestrated a Triwizard Tournament consisting of nearly 100 people.
7. I never know what to write about myself!
Another rule for accepting the award means that it’s my turn to nominate 15 versatile bloggers for this award. I will be announcing those nominees in a future post!
I would love to thank Sharon once again for such an honor 🙂 I’m so flattered to have been considered!